Smoke Alarms

New Leaf Electrical are able to cater to any fire alarm and smoke detector needs that you may have. We are able to install basic AICO smoke detectors for as little as £80. If you are looking for something a bit more technical, we are able to install NEST smoke detectors that link to your smart phone.

I’m sure that everyone is aware of the devastating effects that can occur if a fire was to break out in your home. A small investment in a smoke detector will allow peace of mind and also ensure that your home and family members are protected from a potential fire. The UK Fire Service states that you should test your smoke alarms once a week and the battery should be changed each year, however it is believed that only around 5% of us actually do this. If you are of this remaining 95%, it is highly recommended that you test that your smoke detectors are functioning.

If you are a landlord, it is a legal obligation that you install smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in certain areas of your tenanted properties. If you would like to find out more please call us on 07840 270 499 or email us on

Contact us about smoke alarms